Passionate food lovers deserve premium food products that are produced and delivered with equal passion. Food Guru selects the finest produce from the world’s best hunters and gatherers that you won’t find in your typical supermarket. Now you can prepare food at home that uses ingredients that meet the standards of Michelin-star restaurants.
On a quest to discover the world’s finest foods, Food Guru has travelled the globe. He has weaved together these gifts of nature and gastronomic treats into a menu of passion. They represent great food cultures; the kinds that inspire precious moments with friends and family at the dining table. Now Thailand’s food lovers can explore luxury cultural delicacies and open their minds up to new possibilities in the kitchen.
Each product has been carefully selected to ensure it meets the standards of the world’s best restaurants. Food Guru invites you to join him on this journey of the world’s food basket and to experience life’s greatest pleasures.
Food Guru believes passionate food lovers deserve premium food products that are produced and delivered with equal passion. His mission is to offer a range of products that you won’t find in your typical supermarkets and are exclusive to FoodGuru.com, where food discovery and shopping are easy and fun.
Food Guru and the team invite you to enjoy the fruits of our labour. What drives us is our passion. What guides us is our commitment to quality, innovation and exceptional service.
The Food Guru Philosophy
Quality = Tradition + Passion + Sustainability
- Tradition. Many of Food Guru’s suppliers have a long family tradition within their respective industries, such as the premium brands Monterreal, Gofrino and Boncolac. The Natural Farm beef imported from New Zealand began production in 1904, and has accumulated three generations of experience, skill and devotion.
- Passion. Passion is an essential ingredient that helps to deliver consistency and lead to innovation. Therefore, Food Guru choose suppliers who are passionate about their products and success. Our Foie Gras supplier Martiko believes they have a responsibility to preserve the tradition and knowhow of an industry that dates back to the Ancient Egyptians. But they are equally passionate about animal welfare and are proud of the positive influence they have had on the sector.
- Sustainability. Food Guru also only selects suppliers who share our concern and respect for the environment. Our friends at Meltique Beef are concerned about the sustainable supply of safe, high-quality beef to protect the future of the planet. Feeding grain to cattle deprives humans of this important food group, and so Meltique rears its cattle on grass feed.
Food Guru’s Commitment to Quality
Food Guru personally visits the farms and factories of every supplier to verify the ingredients and assess their manufacturing process and shipping methods. Only then can we be sure that our customers will receive the best quality, the choicest cuts of meats, the freshest seafoods, and the finest seasonings, dressings and desserts.
Our Food Values
Food for Health - Believing that healthy quality produce delivers the best flavours, Food Guru aims to source natural, nutrient-dense foods of the best quality possible.
Sustainable Seafood - Food Guru prefers to work with suppliers who are environmentally responsible and certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) or rated Best Choice or Good Alternative by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch.
- Donations to environmental programmes?
- Purchase carbon offsets to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Sustainable packaging?
Wild, Not Farmed - You’ll only find fish caught in the wild at Food Guru. Wild fish is nutritionally superior and free of antibiotics, pesticides and GMO used in fish farms.
Ethical Sourcing - Wherever possible, Food Guru sources ingredients that are certified organic and Fair Trade Certified™. We prefer to work with suppliers who uphold good manufacturing practices and respect their employees, community, and the environment.
Special Diets - We offer products that are naturally gluten-free, and most of our products contain little or no added salt. We clearly indicate which products meet these standards, as well as kosher-certified, and Paleo-, Keto- or Atkins-friendly.